The IEAA Accredited Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant will enhance your Microsoft Office (IT) skills. This is a fundamental skill for any Executive Assistant. The Diploma forms part of the IEAA Level 4 Executive PA Diploma and Level 5 Executive Assistant Diploma.
All training is delivered online. This interactive online training programme is provided in partnership with Microsoft Platinum Partners. This module is a flexible study schedule. You can start at any time and study when you would like.
The learning system contains a virtual tutor function that will instruct you on the lesson you are taking. It provides examples and practical exercises. The virtual tutor function will also offer corrections to any of your mistakes. It is truly interactive online learning.
Microsoft Office Diploma for an Executive Assistant
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
All training is to advanced level.
Other training options
When can I start?
Flexible study is an online interactive training system that enables you to start or study anytime.
Each learning module starts at the beginner level. All you need is a reliable internet connection.
Advantages of this course
- Thousands of delegates have taken the course, and many now work in top PA and Executive Assistant roles at major organisations.
- Gain a professional qualification to build your resume
- Gain from high-quality Microsoft Office training provided by a specialist training provider, a Microsoft Platinum Partner
- IEAA accreditation for the certificates
- Enhance your career options and employability