The IEAA Accredited PA Course – Level 3 Certificate offers learners a training course that helps them develop a PA’s core skills. The main focus is to build strong office administration qualities that will enable delegates to build successful careers as Assistants.
The PA Certificate is Level 3 in the IEAA’s qualification framework. This means you can continue studying to Levels 4 and 5 and build your career and earning potential.
All training is delivered online. Our courses are delivered in Virtual Classrooms and are led by an experienced PA and Office Administration trainer. The training content and ability to speak to the trainer or your colleagues are similar to the live classroom experience. The course is very practical and has numerous exercises to simulate work tasks. This helps to develop real job skills and prepares delegates to launch their careers.
- The role of a modern PA or Office Assistant
- Diary Management
- Business Writing Skills
- Written Communications
- Resume Development
- Composing E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Travel Management
- Working with a travelling manager
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Purchase Order/Petty Cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Management
- Work Planning
- Confidence building
- Touch Typing skills to a proficient level
- Organising business meetings
Level 3 Diploma
We offer the PA Diploma – Level 3, which includes this PA Course and the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. This is a complete training programme because you can gain Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365, SharePoint and Teams.
When can I start?
You can take this course in several methods:
- Full-time and intensive option
- The PA Course runs on five consecutive days. It runs from Monday – Friday, from 11:30 – 17:30 Eastern or 08:30 – 14:30 Pacific. This option is a fixed timetable and will be attended by a group of students in a virtual classroom.
- Flexible study
- Work with our tutors to complete the course in your own time using a blended learning format. Contact us for details of this method.
Ideally, you will have some office experience, but each case is considered a case-by-case scenario. You will need access to the internet to take part in the course.
Anyone with doubts about their suitability, please get in touch with us.
Advantages of this course
- Thousands of delegates have taken the course, and many now work in top PA and Executive Assistant roles at major organisations.
- Gain a professional qualification to build your resume
- IEAA accreditation for the certificates
- Enhance your career options and employability
- Gain from the guidance of experienced trainers