The IEAA Accredited Project Management for an Executive Assistant enables EAs to transition and use transferrable skills to move into working or contributing to Projects. Project Management is increasingly becoming a fundamental skill for a senior Executive Assistant. This is an optional advanced business skills option within the Level 5 Executive Assistant Diploma.
All training is delivered online. Our courses are delivered in Virtual Classrooms and are led by an experienced Minute Taking trainer. The training content and ability to speak to the trainer or your colleagues are similar to the live classroom experience. The course is very practical and has numerous exercises to simulate work tasks. This helps to develop real job skills and prepares delegates to launch their careers.
Project Management for an Executive Assistant
- An overview of key project management models and their associated terminologies
- What is Project Management
- The Project Lifecycle model
- What are my transferrable skills
- How can I use transferrable skills to help make my resume more Project based
- Planning a project and the associated models
- The optimal mix of soft skills required by a Project Manager
- Skills and experience of a good PM
- The Project Team
- What is the skillset of an Executive PA and Office Manager ideal for Project Management?
- Managing time and resources constraints
- Case studies of real-life project situations and how to deal with them.
- Closing off and Post completion audit.
When can I start?
You can take this course in several methods:
- One day course
- The runs from 11:30 – 17:30 Eastern or 08:30 – 14:30 Pacific. A live tutor runs it. It is in a virtual classroom.
There are no set requirements. It would be ideal if you already possess an Executive Assistant job or similar administrative role.
Advantages of this course
- Thousands of delegates have taken the course, and many now work in top PA and Executive Assistant roles at major organisations.
- Gain a professional qualification to build your resume
- IEAA accreditation for the certificates
- Enhance your career options and employability
- Gain from the guidance of experienced trainers