The IEAA Accredited PA Diploma – Level 3 offers learners a training course that helps them develop a PA’s core skills. The Diploma has two main focuses that will build strong office administration qualities and Microsoft Office (IT) skills that will enable delegates to build successful careers as Assistants.
The PA Diploma is Level 3 in the IEAA’s qualification framework. This means you can continue studying to Levels 4 and 5 and build your career and earning potential.
All training is delivered online. There are two modules. The PA Certificate is provided in Virtual Classrooms and is led by an experienced PA and Office Administration trainer. The training content and ability to speak to the trainer or your colleagues are similar to the live classroom experience. The course is very practical and has numerous exercises to simulate work tasks. This helps to develop real job skills and prepares delegates to launch their careers.
The other module is the Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA. This interactive online training programme is provided in partnership with Microsoft Platinum Partners. This module is a flexible study schedule. You can start at any time and study when you would like.
Module 1 – PA Certificate Course
- The role of a modern PA or Office Assistant
- Diary Management
- Business Writing Skills
- Written Communications
- Resume Development
- Composing E-mails
- Telephone skills
- Travel Management
- Working with a travelling manager
- Filing Systems
- Time Management
- Invoicing/Purchase Order/Petty Cash
- Client Care
- Complaint Management
- Work Planning
- Confidence building
- Touch Typing skills to a proficient level
- Organising business meetings
Module 2 – Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams
All training is to the proficient level.
Other training options
The PA Diploma combines two training modules. You can opt to take only one. The PA Diploma is cheaper than buying these modules separately.
When can I start?
You can take this course in several methods:
PA Certificate Course
- Full-time and intensive option
- The PA Course runs on five consecutive days. It runs from Monday – Friday, from 11:30 – 17:30 Eastern or 08:30 – 14:30 Pacific. This option is a fixed timetable and will be attended by a group of students in a virtual classroom.
- Flexible study
- Work with our tutors to complete the course in your own time using a blended learning format. Contact us for details of this method.
Microsoft Office Diploma for a PA
- Flexible study
- An online interactive training system enables you to start or study anytime.
Ideally, you will have some office experience, but each case is considered a case-by-case scenario. You will need access to the internet to take part in the course.
Anyone with doubts about their suitability, please get in touch with us.
Advantages of this course
- Thousands of delegates have taken the course, and many now work in top PA and Executive Assistant roles at major organisations.
- Gain a professional qualification to build your resume
- Gain from high-quality Microsoft Office training provided by a specialist training provider, a Microsoft Platinum Partner
- IEAA accreditation for the certificates
- Enhance your career options and employability
- Gain from the guidance of experienced trainers